Friday, October 16, 2009

Creepy Merchandise: Voodooward




Mr. Rain's birthday is coming up and I've found the perfect thing for him! It's just the thing for every Twilight-Widower out there! Ladies, I give you, the Edward Cullen Voodoo Doll!!

(I don't think we should link to it though to save this creator some embarrassment. Especially since she says that "Edward's smile hides his fangs." WHAT? FREAK.)





Bwahahahahahaha Rain!









Okay, okay, so it's marketed as an "adorable handmade Edward doll for Twilight fans," but let's be honest. What Edward-loving woman in her right mind would want this freaky thing?

Photobucket

2 comments:

NikkiMaree said...

OMG! That so made my day! hahahaha

dazzledbyhim said...

Yeah... seriously creepy!!! I've seen it before though and thought WTF???