Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back in the Saddle




In a recent interview, Jackson Rathbone dives into "Jasper's backstory" for "Eclipse." " It's an interesting time to see when Jasper was actually human and what his human form was," the actor said.




So this is what I've been waiting for. Chapter 13 when Jasper gets to tell his story of how he came to be. I am so excited I could almost skip right through November to June 2010. *envisions about Jasper riding me a horse*






I can't wait for all the backstories in Eclipse! Jasper riding horses, Rosalie going batshit crazy on Royce King, Emmett... Oh that's right - again, Emmett gets nothing! Oh well, at least he's pretty to look at.







Emmett is sort of under-developed, isn't he? *considering* Well, you know, as a character.








Jasper riding a horse. It's probably been a while since he's done that. Maybe he should practice on me first.








*glares at Ginger, rolls up sleeves, assumes crouch formation* If Jasper is going to ride anyone it will be me! *growls*








Oh, yes, Jasper in uniform. I could totally get on board with that. *muttering under her breath* And his horrific hair will be covered by a Confederate Officer's hat.







Don't forget who's footing the bill for these "backstories"... Yes, Summit. So I fully expect to see Jasper riding on one of those stuffed toy horse heads on a stick!







May I just take this time to personally thank Ginger for not using this venue as an excuse to make fun of Jackson's glasses.








Spank, I think we all considered it far too easy of a target. *ducking*








Photobucket

5 comments:

kristi said...

the question is will we finally get to see that Jasper has "superpowers"?

Joeysmom713 said...

I do hope they give Emmett some back story screen time. At least show how he was turned. That is important for the relationship between Rosalie and Emmett.

dazzledbyhim said...

@ kmoye: From what I've heard, we will see some of Jasper's abilities in New Moon and then more in Eclipse. So that should be sweet!

Maybe they will put Emmett's backstory in Eclipse anyway. I mean, Suckmit's been messing around with other details... why not give Emmett some "girth" to the story??? *winks*

mrsoshimbo said...

"Don't forget who's footing the bill for these "backstories"... Yes, Summit. So I fully expect to see Jasper riding on one of those stuffed toy horse heads on a stick!"

hahaha...thanks for that one Spider

SweetLikeSandi said...

Am I the only one with "Mini Sirloin Burgers" running through my head? (From the Jack in the Box commercial)