Monday, June 22, 2009

Rat Pack or Wolf Pack?






When I read the series I didn't exactly get the impression that the Wolf Pack was particulary good looking. I pictured them to be more like the cross-eyed dude in Twilight that said, "the Cullens don't come here." Let's pause and pay homage to the delivery of that line! Wow! That could possibly get him best supporting role at the Native American Movie Awards.


Anyway, the pictures that are coming out of the Wolf Pack have me thinking that instead of these "kids" looking like a pack of rats, they're looking pretty hot. And I'm kinda thinking that if Sam Uley found me in the woods, and nobody was around.... why not rustle some leaves before the feathers?






The Wolf Pack?! I was able to tolerate the Brat Pack back in the day (barely), I love the real Rat Pack (take it away, Frank and Dean) and I want to be the first chick member of the Frat Pack (You're my boy, Blue...) but the Wolf Pack? The only thing that those animals make me want to do is get a hunting license and find out when and where wolf hunting is permitted. *muttering* Wolf Pack... what in the world... I just can't... crazy piss-ant. *muttering*





Who's Frank and Dean? Must be before my time. *snicker*

Anywho, LMAO at the dude who delivered the "The Cullens Don't Come Here". The Wolf Pack still doesn't do it for me though. Now, if we were talking about Lou Diamond Phillips dressed as Chavez (Young Guns) I'd totally take a tumble in the woods with him.





Oh, Ginger... you're killing me. For real? Ick!











Lou Diamond? Really, Ginger? I'll second Spider's "Ick." But, the Wolf Pack - YES, bring it on! I could do without Jacob (because he's the most annoying dog ever) but the rest of the new and improved Wolf Pack?! I could spend some time with them in the woods. Definitely.







*snicker* Now the claws are coming out.

Dudes... I carried a torch for Lou Diamond Phillips for YEARS. Don't be hatin' on my guy.








Ginger, put the claws away. I promise, we would NEVER mock your *love* for Lou Diamond Phillips. *cough* At least not to your avatar. *cough*

But more to the point, League ... I mean, really, can't we just give these dogs some Scooby Snacks and send them back to the pound where they belong?






Photobucket

27 comments:

Ninja Fanpire said...

While I admit they don't look too shabby, I do gotta admit that they just don't do it for me.

lickhimright said...

I must agree with Ninja. They dont look bad and although I like the doggy style (ooops...) I would not betray my Robward!

lickhimright said...

Oh! And Ginger... I liked Lou Diamnod Philips in Young Guns too! Looooveeed the scene with the knifes... *sighs* Love Indians alltogehter...

RoseCullenz said...

You guys are killing me with "The Cullens don't come here" dude. He was epic, epic fail!

Anonymous said...

Is it bad for a 23 year old such as myself to find Lou Diamond Phillips kinda hot??

Anonymous said...

@Spider...Lol I'm with you!!

Chrissi said...

Oh come on ladies, what about Alex Meraz?? Paul may be a bit of a... douche in the books, but I think I'd be willing to follow the wolf pack with him in it... Just not with the guy on the other end, man does he look too young.

Edward will have to step up his game, though I'm still loyal to him, you never know what will happen come NM time... Actually, Jasper could definitely compete with Paul in my mind any day...

Anonymous said...

@Chrissi...Oh I agree with you!! He's hot!!

But...it's still all about Jasper for me...he's my man afterall!!

Chrissi said...

@Lady Hale I know what you mean. I've gradually realised that I've joined Team Jasper, and I may never go back (shocking, I know, but Edward has plenty of adoring fans). Also Paul's a bit part, really, so there won't be that much of Alex Meraz to look at. On the plus side, he'll be shirtless most of his screen time...

Erin said...

@Spank, I agree with you!

The new wolf pack is kind of hot, but I don't think I'll be hopping on the wolf pack anytime soon.

I still the the Cullen men are hotter! ::shivers::

Anonymous said...

@Chrissi...I realised quite awhile ago that Edward just wasn't as interesting as Jasper. Actually, every single one of the other Cullens are far more interesting. And on my second reading of New Moon I came to realise that I don't actually mind the Wolf pack all that much. I actually like Jacob...it's not just Seth that I like now lol

Chrissi said...

@Lady Hale Ahaha, Twilight-blasphemy: liking the wolf pack. *Whispers* Yeah I don't mind them either. I've only read the series twice, so I have yet to form my final opinion on everybody, but I don't think I could change my mind, Jasper's my vampire ;)

LeLe said...

Um, don't judge, but I too imagined them not-so-hot in the books and was pleasantly surprised with the casting...I just think New Moon will be full of hotness all the way around. Just admiring God's work, ya know?

Caitlin said...

Maybe outside of the movie all the wolf pack members are quite yummy, but as the wolf pack themselves, no thanks!

I'm not in to fur and claws, more ice and fangs please!

@Spider but I can see why you might come to develop lust, i mena a crush over these amazingly toned boys, plus everyone thinks a tan is hott. And being Native american even hotter, since I am so myself ;D


I know Rob would love some tanned Native American Me ;D

reelhimin.now said...

Ooh dear. I have to say that they might be worth a second look ... ok maybe a third....

But I'm still with the Cullens and one particular Robward! *wink @Erin*

@lick
doggie style? *usuchaperv* mahahaha

@Ginger
Yes, Lou Diamond Phillips!
AND
I'm still singing "Once More With Feeling"

dazzledbyhim said...

Although this Wolf Pack is better to look at, I was kind of bummed that they didn't use the other two guys from Twilight. I thought they would for consistency but what do I know apparently???

dazzledbyhim said...

By the way, Edward and I celebrated our birthdays this weekend... his on Saturday and mine today. :) LOL

Spider Monkey said...

Ok, Did Mr. Ginger knock that picture out of the park or what? As usual, yahoo Mr. G!!!

DON'T fear, I'm all talk, I would NEVER be with a dog as long as Edward Cullen exists. NEVER.

Gingersnaps said...

@AetherPrincess, heck no it's not wrong. I'm 34 and I still have a little thing for Lou Diamond Phillips. (shhhh) Mr. G worked on a movie of his and got his autograph for me. *swoon* He still says out of all the actors he's worked with LDP is the NICEST.

@lickhim and @reelhim.... Ahhhh yeah. ;)

Sue Wilkey said...

bleh. Ok here's my wolfpack: Dwayne Johnson, Steven Strait, The dude from black Eyed peas and Nuno Bettencourt from Extreme.

Anyone?

Meghanface said...

Hah!
Finally!

I said before i'd get it on with the Wolf Pack.
BUT NO,
you all said i could have them. [i still have a *soft* spot for Taylor... =] ]

they are fiiiiiine. =]

Unknown said...

@happyhoursue - oh how I LOVED Nuno B. He's held up good too over the years. He's in my dream Wolf Pack along with Billy Wirth from The Lost Boys (what is it w/ me and vamps?)

Duchess said...

Lou Diamond Phillips... Deee-lish Wolf Pack (minus Jacob) could be yummy.. I dunno the jury's still out on that one

Lady R said...

I've got to say, I'm a big fan of the wolf pack, especially since they look like that. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Jacob. Dogs have always been my favorite animal! I wouldn't punch them if they tried to kiss me!! Growl!!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

First I must say that Lou Diamond Phillips has always been and always will be hot. He gets better as he ages. Sigh.

The wolves are so dang hot I can't frickin stand it. You ladies know where I stand on this--vamps are lovely, yes, and sexy but man, the wolf pack is hot. Woof.

Stacie @ Whimsical Ficery said...

@Spank... did you just say that you have a "dream wolf pack"? I'm pretty sure that the abs on the real wolf pack are starting to win you over. Your words are my proof.

deconstructing jen said...

OMG, you guys kill me. And I second Ginger's notion that back in the day Lou Diamond was hot. I'm mean seriously we are talking Young Guns here. H-O-T!

But I never did get the impression that the pack was hot. Just Jacob. But I'm willing to go with it. ;) Ain't nothing wrong with a bunch of stacked boys running around with no shirts if you ask me.