Saturday, January 24, 2009

Buff Taylor



Ok, let me just say that I'm very happy Taylor got re-cast as Jacob. That was the right choice and the poor boy worked his ass off bulking up. Having said that... I am starting to believe he really is Jacob (like I pretend Rob is Edward) and so therefore I have absolutely no lusting feelings about seeing a buff Taylor. But my mom instincts say, "Way to go Taylor for working so hard for the role". Hey do you think if Kristen had to work harder, she'd be a little more appreciative of having the part in the Twilight films?


Meee-ow! At the risk of being thrown in jail for thinking it, Taylor is lookin' fiiiiiiiiine. A 16-year-old just shouldn't look like that. It's not illegal to notice, right? RIGHT? Okay, forget I ever said that. *looking around* Which of you supergals has the ability to alter memories?



Isn't that cute Meadow, making cat calls at the dog. This may come as a shock but Spank was actually supportive of Taylor reprising his role as the filthy mongrel. However, Spank is still actively lobbying by telepathy for the New Moon script to be written from Edward's perspective. Perhaps a companion film release to finally prove which "team" wins? Regardless, I just hope that with the $20.00 increase in budget Summit will get the poor pup a better fitting wig. Oh and haven't you heard? The role of Bella is now being played by Spank Ransom who promises to be very appreciative. Very.


Ok Meadow, you can have felony Taylor. I'll look the other way and won't even tell the authorities that you're robbing the cradle with a SIXTEEN year old. Ewww. Doesn't do it for me. At all. He looks like my childhood friend's younger brother. Now Edward on the other hand... Oh wait. This is a post about Jacob, not Edward.



Ouch, Ginger. I have to have someone to look at while Edward is off with his distractions. And Spank, just be careful. Remember that unfortunate incident with Spider...


In Catherine Hardwicke's Bedroom, Bella Swan Audtions
Catherine: Okay, thank you for your effort... Um? Spider, is it?
Spider: *in the process of pinning Robert Pattinson to the bed*
Catherine: I think we've seen enough, thank you!
Robert: Mmmmphf... SMmmmmmphf!
Spider: See, when I taste godlike lips, a sort of frenzy begins...
Robert: Um, okay... I just want to try this one thing... *jumps up* SECURITY!!!


I was trying to forget that little incident, thanks for posting about it Meadow! I didn't exactly want the whole world to know that I was arrested for assaulting Robert while in an audition. Like you would be able to stop! Oh, that's right, you like the pup. So, I guess since Ginger is taking Jasper, and you're going to the pound for your meat, it's up to Spank and I to duke it out??

This little runt does nothing for me! Although it does sound like he's a little more my speed in the kissing department than Edward. At least he can work at it without pushing her away! Oh, I hate that about Edward, but I also know that's part of the lure! I guess you could say that kissing Jake is like eating tofu... he never really satisfies. Not like kissing Edwards lips for instance!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you girls are HILARIOUS! i love this!!!

Unknown said...

@ letterstotwilight. Thanks. We love your blogs too.

Anonymous said...

You guys are hysterical. Love the pup teasing! Thanks for providing a smirk or two!

Gingersnaps said...

Thanks @bellasmama! We're having fun amusing ourselves. :)

Val said...

This is great commentary!! I love this. I will be adding you guys to my reader. Please keep it coming...

Leigh said...

Too funny! You're on my blogroll now. :)

Nicholas said...

I'm so glad I found this blog from another twilight friend! You guys are really funny. It's nice because not many people I know are into these books. I have a lot of issues with the movie because the books are like totally cool but are different from the movie, but anyway, I still love it. Thanks again!

Spider Monkey said...

To all of the above commenters; Thanks so much! We're loving this blog and we're having a BLAST at it as well. What's not to like about talking Twilight and Edward (and a tad of Bells bashing, on the side.) So we're a smidge obsessed with everything Twilight - you are too if you're on here! Thanks for stopping by and please keep coming back, we have so much great stuff in store! So, so much...