Saturday, November 21, 2009

Storytime With Meadow: Bella Swan: Zombie Killer


Okay, I have a teeny-tiny confession to make: I don't like scary movies. I can't stand the Horror genre, as a rule, and am proud of the fact that I've never seen any of the bazillion Saw movies. However, I am also a study in contradictions because I love cheeky romantic supernatural mysteries. Buffy, X Files, even Evil Dead (because Bruce is EPIC) and I'm THERE. So, despite my reluctance to touch the subject matter, I listened to some trusted Twitter sources and started reading Bella Swan: Zombie Killer. I'm in love. It's clever. It's action-packed. Bella is strong and resourceful. And you KNOW how I love resourceful Bella.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5491016/1/Bella_Swan_Zombie_Killer

The story is simple. The town of Forks, WA is under siege. By zombies. Still with me? Good. Because Bella, rather than lie down and become zombie chow, decides to take matters into her own hands. She has a shovel (which she names Rosalie) and she is bound and determined to find a way out of this mess. In the process she meets Edward, who is completely adorkable. He's handsome, he's smart, and he's rockin' the "shy genius" vibe. From the way that author Kristen Nicole describes his chunky glasses I just want to rip them off of his face and eat him up. But, you know, not in the creepy zombie way. So, if you have a sense of humor and a strong stomach, trust me on this one. Check out Bella Swan: Zombie Killer. It's just starting out and I need more people to chat about it with me! *winks*




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll talk about this story with you ad nauseum, M. I agree with everything you wrote and as long as you don't mind sloppy seconds with the adorkable Edward, we can totes be story buddies on this one. xoxo, SL

321swan said...

new moon movie of twilight saga is outstanding ! enjoyed a lot watching twilight new moon

!!

http://www.twilightnewmoon.info