Thursday, August 13, 2009

Surf's Up Awards!





I know you all planned on boycotting the Teen Choice Awards this year (yeah right Spank) but now that pictures are everywhere, can discuss the Twilight cast's showing at the awards?

I want to discuss their outfits. For once I think Kristen NAILED it - she looked great (sexy shoes!). But, Nikki Reed - FASHION FAIL! WTF are those sleeves about? And Jackson... Ohmygoodness - what the deuce? Those glasses? Ick.






My girl crush on Kristen Stewart was forever sealed on Monday night! I was shocked that her dress wasn't tailor-made because I cannot see anyone else pulling it off. Nikki Reed looked like she was wearing the same pattern of my Italian Grandmother's 1950s sectional couch. And, Rain, YOU need glasses if you weren't seeing the off-the-chart levels of cuteness emanating from Jackson Rathbone's specs.






Seriously Spank - put my man Kellan next to Jackson... NO contest.











While you two duke it out over who's hotter, frick or frack, I'm sitting here wondering what zoo she stole the peacock from. What? You don't see it?








If it's a peacock made of nails, possibly. But my favorite outfit of all was Rob Pattinson and his surfboard between his legs.









I think it's adorable that he didn't know what to do with that surfboard.









Oh I can think of one or two things he could do with his surfboard.










Ginger, what does that even mean?










Sigh. I don't know. *hangs head in shame*







Photobucket

Don't forget to enter the Twilight-Headed Giveaway! You have until Midnight Eastern Saturday to Enter! Winner Announced Sunday!

10 comments:

P.J. LittleFoot said...

I have to say, Jackson looked amazing! The glasses, the vest, I swear I had to wipe the drool. I think I was the only one not impressed with Kristens outfit. I was kind of scared. But Ashley, what in the world was that? I love her, and normally she does great, but seriously??

Netti said...

hahaha you guys are awesome, never fail to make me laugh :-) i loved Kristens outfit and Jackson is a cutie

Deedees said...

Rob has no clue how to surf. Can I teach him how to ride the waves???? lol

ciaobella said...

I saw the teen choice awards, ( I know I'm hanging my head) I had no choice my son's took over the tv. Yeah that's it! LOL!! I have to agree that Kristen looked hott, even with that scary mullet hair. And Rob, well of course he was HOTT but he must have been deprived as a child not to know how to use a surf board. Rob, if ur reading, I can teach u!

RobsButtonsBabe said...

Ginger, I think we all know what Rob can do with that board!!! Throw his bad naked self down on it and well we can all just imagine the rest right? *fantasizing in 3...2...1...POOF*

pssst! HI SPIDER!!! ;)

Cari_tx said...

I actually loved KStew's outfit and am so glad she put on some heels instead of chucks. Jackson, Taybait, and Kellen looked really cute in vest. I also agree I have no idea what Nikki was thinking in that dress and hair. Oh and I am a firm believer that Rob can do no wrong until he had his arm around Megan Fox in all those pics.

Picksee77 said...

I thought Kristen looked great--love love loved her shoes!
And I came around on JBone's glasses after seeing them in all the pics from Twicon--they've got a nerdy hotness to them.
Nikki was just terribly unfortunate-it was very 90s...she could've rocked that on BH 90210 for a prom.
And, Ashley looked cute as always too...
And, well, Rob-reow as usual...

Oh to clarify--I did NOT watch...just enjoyed the pics later...

Cheryl said...

For once, KStew looked awesome. And Ashley Greene, who always looks cute, was a train wreck. WTF is she wearing? It's a tossup between her and Nikki Reed as to who was the worst dressed. The guys, on the other hand, looked hot. As always.

Chrissi said...

Mmm... Jackson is particularly cute in those glasses, in fact, it's making me quite inarticulate...

Unknown said...

Okay it JUST dawned on me! Ashley Greene's skirt reminds me of the Wonder bread bag.