Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jackson or Jessica?





*Running for my life from Spank* I think he should change his name from Jackson to Jessica. He looks like a total chick here. It's downright creepy if you ask the Spider! The only excuse he can give me to forgive that photo is that it was taken last Halloween before he went to the tranny bar.






With a face like that I don't care if you think he's a boy or a girl. I do him/her either way.








Yeah, but did you happen to glance down at his pants? 'Cause that's all I need to remind me that he's ALL man. The way he handles his bat...







This just confirms it for me. His hair will NEVER be normal. I love Jasper's character, and Spank may be right about his face, but I'd never know because I can't get past that hair! Although I did look away from the trainwreck of his 'do long enough to see what Ginger was talking about - and yes, definitely worth the look! And maybe just one more...





I'd let Jackson hit me with his bat. Vampire Baseball the way it oughta be.








But all bets are off when it comes to the true gender of Jamie Campbell Bower. (Caius)









That explains why Caius is such a miserable bitch. It's a girl.










Why did they cast a girl for Caius' part? Am I missing something? Or is he missing something?










Okay, I'm going to really try here so I don't get squashed by the rest of the League. Jasper was kinda cute in the movie. But honestly, I look at that picture and burst out laughing. Regarding that picture of Caius, I thought it was what Renesmee would look like all grown up, kinda like Medusa.




Photobucket

13 comments:

Amy said...

I am seriously laughing out loud. It could just be the late hour, but I'm pretty sure that you guys are all just freakin' hilarious!

MystifyMe said...

Aw I love Jasper and that pained look, and I'm pretty sure that I would love to see Jackson and 100 Monkeys! I don't mind the androgynous look.I guess it goes back to my Bowie days.And besides how cool is his last name Rathbone?
LMAO
But what really freaked me out was the Criminal Minds episode! I had no idea until almost the end *yikes*
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj304/MA-ZING_NUTBUCKET/MACKIE/Criminal-Minds-jackson-rathbone-559.jpg[/IMG]

StephDC said...

aw Spider come on.. Jackson is just... HOT. I'm so with Spank on this one.. Even though I HAVE to disagree when she starts talking about Alan Rickman. but whatever..

Now, that Jamie Bower person.. That one I really am having a hard time figuring out.. is that REALLY a guy??

jen said...

Jackson is super cute but that hair is not working. He bears a close resemblance to a poodle we used to have. Now if he cut that stuff... he'd be back to the Jacksper hotness we all want to love.

And I'm a bit disturbed by Caius... he wears more makeup than I do.

Itsaka said...

I love Jasper. More than anyone else in Twilight.
If they release a Jasper doll my Edward will be sent to the draw with Cordy

Caitlin said...

Concerning Jackson...

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/jackson-rathbone/jackson-rathbone-20090209-491331.jpg

http://en.twilightpoison.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/04_jackson_rathbone.jpg


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/3236972889_c09c55280c.jpg



http://whattheforks.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/jackson-rathbone-photoshoots-twilight-series-3830273-530-650.jpg


You're wecome Spank.



and as for the other kid. If I were a lesbian maybe I'd find him Attractive.


but uhhhh...
NO.

GallifreyReject said...

IMO he doesn't look much like a girl. I think it's the lips.. Those really nicely shaped lips..lol I've seen him in other pics and he looks all man..

Now Jaime, well um.. hehee A lil too much guyliner for me.. IT's like he's channeling that AI guy or something lol

Katy said...

Oh come on ladies Jackson is hot as hell... you found like one of the few pictures he doesn't look drop dead gorgeous in. Seriously, if you want some pics I have em stashed away, girls version of a spank bank ;) As for Jaime... maybe he hasn't hit puberty yet??? Maybe?? Possiblity??

Wheaty's Girl Creations hearts twilight! said...

I hardly noticed his face..I was looking at his crotch..hahahaha

oh my word...you know..jamie bower reads the RavisHim blog now..or we think he does..matter of a time before he gets over here..take it back while you still can....

*runs away*

gcgonc said...

omg!!! i thought i was alone here... i mean i love Jacksper n all, but he has serious problems when it comes to his hair, i mean c'mon i've seen a looooooooot of pics where his har is IMPOSSIBLE, n like mentioned before sometimes it's just too hard to get past it... but after a while i was eventually able to do that and find him quite attractive... by the way, NIIIICCCEEEE!! crotch alert!! LOL
About Jamie, i dunno, i've never been able to really look at him without laughing, lol, i mean I GUESS he's kinda, in a weird way cute, and i think he DEFINATELY can sing, but i was completely shocked to when i found out HE was Caius, **sighs** ok i guess i have a loooot of expectations... well at least i hope he does a good job... xD

Jenny Jerkface said...

Um, don't kill me but there is something about his smirk that kind of reminds me (sort of, if you squint a little) of... Carrot Top.

Don't kill me! I did have a glass of wine and a bad day at work so maybe my focus is off.

But than I saw that picture of whatever is playing Caius and... well, I got nothing for that one. Except fucking creepy.

Chrissi said...

Ah, my poor Jackson. He's currently in his musician-look rather than his hotter-than-hot vamp look (although don't even get me started on the wig for NM ARGH). All I can say is I like the outfit, and if he needs somebody to help him do something with his hair I'd be more than happy to run my fingers through it...

As for JCB yeah, he looks freaky. Lucky for him Caius is one angry vamp, so looks won't really factor into what we think of the character. He could've done with a little less make-up though while he's out in public, aka NONE. *Shakes head*

crazylife said...

League

Just too funny.....Things have been a bit stressful lately so I have not tuned in for a few days...just what I needed a good laugh.

Yup, Jasper and his bat...batter UP!

Jamie was born in the 8O"s??? He just reminds me of the 1980's the look died there unfortunately for him/her.

Although don't go hating the 80's
that decade produced Rob and what a fine job it did.