Sunday, February 8, 2009

James ain't no Edward, but Cam's not bad!



I never saw Cam before Twilight and so the first time I laid eyes on him in the film I was totally disgusted and grossed out by him. Everything about him was a huge turn-off. Mostly the fact that he enjoys snapping peoples' bones for amusement. But second to that was that his feet seemed a tad, how would you say it.... BOGUS. Now, obviously that was done for the film!
Once I saw what this poor kid looked like in real life I felt horrible for him. They made every other vampire look so beautiful and he hideous (to me). Look at his face. LIKE I SAID, he's no Edward/Robert, but he sure is a cutie-patootie! What a difference eh'?




Right after I walked out of seeing Twilight for the first time, I saw a huge 8 foot picture of Cam in the windows of The Gap. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind being the one with him in the ballet studio. (minus the leg-snapping part) MEOW.






I love how he looks like he's the Godfather or something in this picture. I can just hear him saying "Come kiss my ring." They should've saved him for a more attractive vampire. Evil, of course, though. (Come on, you can't deny the glint in his eye.)






He's no dog. Just sayin'.






6 comments:

Val said...

Do you have a bug in my house? Just last night my husband made a comment, (I can't even remember what was being said before these two names were mentioned), something about if Edward or that bad one (James) asked you, you'd do it.
Oh yes I would!!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'll have to weigh this, send Rob and Cam both over and I'll let you know what I decide.

Anonymous said...

lol, I actually thought James was the only cool vampire upon first viewing. I mean, he's the only one that totally scared me (as he should have). I thought he looked good...not ugly at all. (I know the Cullens are supposed to be tame vampires...but in the books, I imagined them a little more creepy)

And what's this about his feet? huh?

Anonymous said...

dangit, didn't mean to be anonymous there. lol

SpiderLily said...

I didn't think much of him in the film, but when I saw him in the film The Unborn- whoa. VERY, VERY cute.... :)

JoJo_KK said...

Well helllooooo there cam..............fancy a suga mamma?? whoot whoot whoot............think I need to turn that a/c on, getting hot in here!