Monday, January 26, 2009

Vintage Rob


Is this even legal? This seems wrong. So, so wrong. What is he, twelve in this picture? Ugh. I think I need to take a shower and scrub my brain so I never ever picture Rob like this again.






Oh, Ginger... Why'd you have to go and post this picture right before I go to sleep? You do realize this has singlehandedly ended any hope I had for a really sweet dream tonight.






Ewwww. Don't like this. The only thing remotely interesting is to see where he does or does not have birth marks/freckles. I can use this important new information for other things!







Ick! ICKICKICK! Also, this makes my mom-sense tingle. If he needs a scarf, surely this poor boy needs a shirt/jacket/robe/ANYTHING. Cover poor innocent RP up!



There, I feel better.



Daniel Gale's rainbow sweater meets Edward Cullen's pale white skin and somehow all is right with the world again. Thank you, Meadow.





Yes, once again Meadow has saved the day and made the world a better place with her superhero photoshop skills.




Photo Credit www.edwardandbella.net

7 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

that was just wrong. My eyes, they burn! Quick, put a recent photo up please.

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Man oh man you guys, I was going to take a nap and now I can't get that picture out of my head. It's SOOOOOO wrong. I do like the sweater though...but still. Thanks. (said with snarky sarcasm).

Val said...

Yes, I don't think I need to be seeing that pic. Let's put up a more recent one that makes us all swoon!

Anonymous said...

hahaha the rainbow sweater made this soooo much easier to tolerate!

What made him think to take that shirtless pic anyway?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Haha! Hilarious!!!

Sophie said...

Wrong on oh, so many levels except for Spider's Mole Mapping venture - LOL.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I hate this pic of him(I thought I would never say that about any pic of Rob),but I feel kindof like a perv everytime I see it. Thank goodness for that sweater. Poor Rob, where was his manager?