Thursday, January 22, 2009

Up In Smoke



Cigarette smoking may be hazardous to Spank's health but it is this photograph which has rendered her incapable of breathing.






Speaking of breathing... I can think about Rob all day (like I always spend every day thinking about him. Kids? What kids? Kids can make their own damn food, I'm busy thinking about Rob.) Oh where was I? Yes, I can think about Rob all day, but if I actually have to SMELL his cancer-stick-stinky-smoke, I'm gonna drop his ass and start dreaming of Jasper.




Seriously Ginger? You can't let something little like like a habit that will ensure your untimely death from secondhand smoke keep you away from such a heavenly body. I mean, isn't that why God created Febreeze? Besides, if the smoke smell really bothered me I'd just offer to give him a bath. ;)



Photobucket



Surely this just proves how talented his mouth really is. Mmmm (I have to wake up now.) Look he can even juggle with it! Seriously, my mind goes to places that I'd rather not admit. This man just exudes SEX. There I said it! I'll take the smokes, no problem-o here!! Ginger, I think you should go for Jasper - just make sure you're not opening any cards around him. He can get kinda shaky when he sees envelopes. He claims one time after being around an envelope his whole family had to move, I don't get that dude, maybe you can figure him out.




A bath (while lovely to think about) is not going to change his stinkety-stank breath. And Jasper totally makes sense if you think about it. He may not be my own personal brand of heroin, but with his calming power, he can be my own personal brand of vicodin. Now that I think about it, going for Jasper makes perfect sense. Edward who?




You know, it's not just calming feelings that Jasper can exude. I don't think his ability to control anyone's physiologic responses has been fully explored. Just throwing that out there. ;)






Spank seeing Jasper in a baseball jersey while handling a bat controls my physiologic responses in ways that SHOULD be fully explored.







Brilliant thought about Ginger going for Jasper. Now I just have to fight you other two for Edward. One down, two to go! Not that we're the only ones in the world who love him. But we're the only ones worthy of him! The rest of the world will have to follow behind our clouds of sparkle!






Sorry but I'm just still trying to figure out what else he can do with those teeth... Oh, and Spider: one more thing, I'll be fighting for him, too. You should know that. I'm not taking anything for granted, and I'll be fighting twice as hard as you will ... pup.






I was wondering how you'd ever get to use a quote like that in everyday conversation. Good call.










Bring it on Spank!






Picture at Rob Pattinson Life

4 comments:

I Love Purple More Than You said...

LOL at Jasper being your own "personal brand of vicodin" with his special ability.

Nicholas said...

That first picture is pretty sweet - and I thought that I had seen most of his pictures! Good stuff! So funny!!!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm following JourneytoFamily around since she seems to always find the cool sites!

Spider Monkey said...

I had to come back to this post because I just LOVE that picture so very much!!!